Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Us

I am starting this blog to keep our family and friends updated on our growing family.  I'm not much of a writer, but love these we've been blessed with and want to share our journey with those who are interested. I am a nurse in a neonatal intensive care unit for the past 10 years. I love my job and it's all I've ever wanted to do. I am fortunate to witness and be a part of lives that begin like this...

I am married to my high school sweetheart, love of my life.   Many of you remember us like this...


We've been married for almost 11 years now...


We were crazy happy together, and then were given this...



 

 And then this...



And then another (more on him later)...



And finally, this one...



Now our family is complete, and we have never been happier. 


Welcome to our crazy life!  Thanks for being a part of our journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment